Social-Emotional Learning Pilot
Is your school or district interested in a complimentary 8-week SEL pilot? Regardless if a core SEL program is new to your district or you are wondering if another curriculum just might be better than what you are using, we want you!
What does a pilot entail?
- Complimentary access to our full PreK-5 SEL curriculum for the duration of the pilot
- A kickoff call to outline the pilot objectives and plan the implementation timeline
- Professional development to create a successful pilot experience
- Support from the Everyday Speech team throughout the pilot
Learn More About our Pilot Experience
By submitting, you aren't signing up for anything. We'll reach out by email with more details and directions to get started. No pressure, ever. 😎
A pilot includes all of the following:
- Complimentary access to entire SEL curriculum for the duration of the 8 week pilot.
- A kickoff call to outline the pilot objectives and plan the implementation timeline.
- On-demand training to implement the curriculum. We also offer live training by request.
- Support from the Everyday Speech team throughout the pilot.
Any group can pilot, assuming they are all part of the same school district or organization. In order to be able to pilot, you must be willing to be available for a kickoff call and end-of-pilot meeting.
If you have participated in a pilot in the past, you may not be eligible.
Prefer to get started yourself? Sign up for a free trial.
Pilots are best for groups that are looking to implement an SEL curriculum in a group, school-wide, or district-wide setting.
If you're interested for just yourself, we encourage you to sign up for a 30 day free trial.
Fill out the form above to get a pilot info sheet, which contains links to register for a pilot.
Pilots start in September 2022 and continue throughout the school year. You can submit for a pilot at any time.
For fastest turnaround, we suggest getting started as early as possible!
If you're only interested in access for yourself, you should start a no-risk 30 day free trial. That will get you complete access to our SEL curriculum, 100% free for 30 days.
You can cancel at any time without paying a penny.
To get started with a free trial, head here.
Yes, we offer pilots for our Social Communication, Social-Emotional Learning, and Bundled Curricula offerings. When you complete the pilot registration form, you can indicate which curriculum you're interested in, or if you're not sure, our team can guide you.
To learn more about the differences in the curricula, head here.